Increase Your Return on Investment by Meeting at The Inverness in Denver
When you start to plan your next meeting, the first question you should ask yourself is “where will I get the greatest return on my investment?” After putting countless hours and dollars into a meeting, you need to have full confidence in your decision. The Inverness Hotel and Conference Center in Denver has put together a few quick reasons why your meeting attendees will retain the most information and get the most out of your meeting if you hold it in one of our spacious meeting rooms.
Why do you get a great ROI when you meet at The Inverness? Attendees retain more information due to:
- Floor to ceiling windows in the meeting rooms that provide natural light, keeps the attendees energized
- Herman Miller Aeron Chairs, that adjust for the added comfort of each individual and provide more space per person because the chairs have arms that provide additional elbow room
- 30” wide tables with non-glare writing surface so that your eyes have less fatigue, and plenty of space to take notes along with having a lap top.
- Continuous Coffee breaks refreshed throughout the day so that attendees always have access to food and beverage- no matter when they break!
- Solid wall construction in the meeting rooms provides a quieter environment than in traditional movable air-wall meeting space where you can typically hear other groups.
- Subtle décor with natural colors provides a more comfortable environment, where attendees retain more information.
- Multiple lighting settings to provide a more comfortable space
If you are having difficulty deciding what city you would like to hold your meeting at, here are a few quick reasons why Denver, Colorado is the place for your business!
Why meet in Denver?
- 300 days of sunshine more sunshine on average than Miami or San Diego!
- Average of 35% humidity - more comfortable seasonal temps overall –Central location – convenience of 1700 daily flights into DIA
- Great downtown area with world-class Sports Venues – 8 pro-sports teams, Arts & Culture, Shopping
- Mountain destinations within 1-2 hours drive
- Outdoor activities, hiking, biking, jeep tours, rafting